Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mid week update

As I'm in the office this morning, before heading back to site thought I'd slip a quick entry in.

A fairly easy week this week, with a massage & day off the bike Monday, A very special mention needed, goes out to Leisl at PULSE, without this little lady there is no way I could be putting my body through the riggers I do without her magic fingers & treatment, especially to my lower back of late, thank you so much Leisl, you are a true Gem.

Back to training, a nice 2hr recovery roll with the Kaos crew last night, 2-3 hrs on the Yarra trails tonight, hopefully with the fatties, if I make it in time as a busy day on site awaits, another 2hr easy roll Tomorrow, Day off the bike Friday in preparation for a long weekend where most people have a break!

Me, I'm planning on 24hrs on the bike spread over the 3 days.

Be sure to check back soon for some pics & see how I fair over the LONG weekend.

Live to ride, Ride to live,

Troy

No comments: