Thursday, May 8, 2008

WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING

Especially when you get a cover shot on the event web site which also happens to be one of your sponsors with naming rights to the event,
Got to be happy with that.

Check it out here.

A big thanks goes out to the Dirtworks crew for being so very hospitable, taking care of flights, entry & accommodating me just metres from the start line, a special thanks to Mark for playing chauffeur & putting me up on Sunday night,
I'm stoked to be associated with such a great crew, you guys are ace.

Was great to see Mum & Dad again, thanks for coming out and all your continuing support.

Please don't forget to drop by my warehouse as I have lots of cool toys for sale & if they don't go to a good home in the next week, it's all going on ebay.

Have some very cool pics form the weekend, I will post them soon, be sure to drop back to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by.........Troy

No comments: