Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank...........It's Friday

You fill in the blanks,

With the trend continuing, of yet another busy day, only just finishing the Invoicing for the week, yep it's pumpkin time, if I'm to enjoy the weekend without my eyeballs falling completely out of their sockets .

I "will" get those pics to you & believe you me, they are quite entertaining, so will be worth the wait.


This ones just a little sampler & just so happens to be on the DIRTWORKS 100 home page in case you didn't check the link the other day.

Don't forget to check out the warehouse over the weekend, maybe in have a squiz at what the Epix boy's are up to , I'm led to believe they are of on another search for the ultimate single track, not sure if they're headed in the right direction.

Live to Ride, Ride to live.

Troy

No comments: