Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Round 1 Anaconda Enduro Series Cont.......

From the words of yesterday, a picture helps tell a thousand.

Shocking start, check top right, on the gas trying to make amends, Bellie in white behind the boy in pink.


You've seen the damage to my body, now correct me if I'm wrong these parts work a tad more efficiently if they are flat & straight.


Putting the hammer down, passing & giving chace on board Andy O's Super Bling Trailfox 01.


Still passing slower riders, no offense Vinka, Climbing in the dog, putting the hurt on.


Finally with a bit of clear track, able to loosen up & find some flow. Thanks to Stephen & Tim Rowe for these great pics.

In Summery, I'm a firm believer of everything happens for a reason & it seems I tend to learn things better & faster the hard way, therefore I have definitely learned a h..l of a lot in the past 6months of racing, if anything could go wrong, it has! better to get all the bad stuff out of the way now, than it being all peaches & cream now & turning bad in Canada come July 26.

Let's face it doing it hard is what I need to do best, so if the hits want to keep coming, bring it on as I'm rolling with the Punches.

Live to ride, ride to live.........Troy

No comments: