Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Round 1 Anaconda Enduro Series Cont.../Results

Still managed a top 10 result, final results are now up at FGP, Hindsight being the b...ch she is & without being to analytical, going by my lap times, providing I got a decent start looks like I could have been ducking it out for a podium.

Some how it all seems oh so irrelevant, feeling quite somber to be honest, knowing I've put Bellie in the hurt box, (not in the fashion we like to brag about) especially now with the knowledge he may have a broken scaphoid :(
I sincerely wish him a speedy recovery.

To finish on a brighter note, didn't manage to win one of these babies back this time, there is always Round 2 (without the gloves on), Superbly designed & hand crafted by none other, yep you guessed it, we at Stonnington Renovations.


Don't forget to drop by my warehouse before it all goes on ebay this weekend.

Live to ride, ride to live......Troy


No comments: