Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spinning Surly Steamroller Styles & BMC's 4sale

In previous posts I have mentioned what a great range of products dirtworks distributes

The Surly Steamroller Single Speed is certainly on that list of great product, just so happens that it is the newest addition to my quiver.

I've had an absolute ball the last couple of weeks spinning my heart out chasing bunches up & down the beach,

With this weekend being no exception, yesterday dubiously doing the hell ride, one of the fastest bunches getting around, to my pleasant surprise managed to stay with the bunch till the end, getting 100ks in just 2hrs & my average heart rate just 18 beats of my max.

Today not being any different heading out to Glenvale Crits whilst avoiding Around the bay like the plague, getting a solid 1hr effort in just 12 beats of my max on average for the hour, all at about 120 rpm...........Ouch

Great form chasing training for next weeks Surfcoast 6hr.

Whilst I've been spinning away on the steamroller, my trusty BMC Roadracer has gone up
"FOR SALE"
as the word on the street is my new 09 BMC bikes are due very soon!

The bike is pretty much as in the picture less the wheels, it has

- Mavic race equipe wheels,
- Durace components,
- Carbon bars & seatpost
- Has a brand new bottom bracket
- It's a 53cm 2008 BMC Roadracer, Superlight alloy frame with carbon rear triangle & forks.

Sure it's done a few ks, however it is less than 1hr old, in great condition, very well maintained & absolute Steel at $2600.00

So pop into see Andy at Kaos Custom Bikes & take it for a spin & while your there check out the Brand new 09 BMC's as he has a couple of demos in store.

A sneak peak at BMC 09 Racemaster
& Fourstoke 02.



Keep an eye out as my race bikes will soon be up for grabs too, being a Current model BMC Trailfox 01 & Fourstroke 04, both well specked & maintained for around $2500-$3000.
If interested drop me a comment.


Live to Ride, Ride to Live,

Troy

No comments: