Friday, August 29, 2008

WORLDS


Worlds recap to come real soon, with some less than desirable weather on the horizon for the weekend, you never know your luck!

In other news there is a World Cup Olympic format Cross Country(XC), Down Hill & Four Cross event on this weekend in Canberra, with a few of my mates (Mark, Rohin & James) gaining wild card entries in the XC, good luck boys,
With the Epix boys being a little more computer savie than I, drop over for all the necessary links to see how it all went down.

To the folks not quite in the know, I hear you ask, why am i not present at such an event? I considered going up to race the Veteran support race, however my little mishap last weekend put an end to that,(healing well though) besides it's about 22hrs to short for my liking.

More to come,

Live to ride, Ride to live,

Troy

No comments: