Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm back

Hi folks,

Firstly like to apologise to those who dropped by in recent weeks & seen no change here!

I have just arrived back from a 3 week break in the US, spending most of the time in the land of the big trees, Oregon!......Found some really great trails, didn't do a heap a of riding as the main point of the exercise was to re-charge the batteries & get over those niggling injuries. Mission acomplished, "hopefully" on the later anyway.

Oh ye did I mention we found some really great trails!!!! more on that later, have some pretty pics for your viewing pleasure. Epix boys look no further, that's where it's at, the land of the big Redwood trees.

Prior to that was just working my fingers to the bone funding the trip.

Now it's time to get fit again & what better way to start than a roll around for 6hrs with 450 of my closest friends this Sunday at good old Lysterfield for round 2 of "Chase the Sun" see you there, if not be square. I'm lead to believe this event sold out weeks ago. So jump onto Round 3 & 4 because there will be no more, this year anyway.

Let the good times roll,

Troy

No comments: