Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reverse Lights

The reverse lights have been well & truly on!

For over a week now I been feeling far less than myself,

With hopefully hitting rock bottom toward the end of last week,

With work being an absolute battle Thursday & Friday, suffering from the runs, aching body & absolute no energy,

After locking myself away for the whole weekend, with a whole bunch of good wholesome food & slept for most it.

Feeling a little better for it, however still not right,

I managed to get to the Docs yesterday, following a thorough examination bloods were taken!

So hopefully they will show up what's a miss.

Need to get right! Before I embark on what I'm planning to do in a months time!

More on that later!

Hi Ho, hi ho, I gotta go.

Live to Ride, Ride to Live,

Troy

No comments: