Thursday, November 27, 2008

Confucius Say

Man who eat many prune, sit on dunny seat for many moon!

If only that was the cause,

With my blood test results back, indicating that all my levels are apparently back to normal & the docs diagnosis, a nasty virus.

So I'll take that as a win I guess, even though energy levels are still low, just have to eat well & more rest, easier said than done when work is coming out of every orifice!

On that note, you may have guessed Kona24 would not be wise,

Ironically wasn't on my schedule anyhow, as my trusty apprentice Ash & Em are to be wedded this weekend, therefore a relaxing weekend on the Murray with friends to help celebrate this occasion is in order.

Good luck to Jas, Joel & Jac all flying the BMC flag solo this weekend!

Live to ride, ride to live,(Taken literally, I've been dying of late)

Troy

PS. The plan previously spoken about has been put on hold, pending variation, due to health.

No comments: